The feet are the foundation of the body. They are very vulnerable, and indispensible in everything we do. Get the right grip to make sure you don’t slip.
It isn’t always easy to figure out all the different pictograms, standards and quality marks. With the right help, you can find the necessary information on every package so you always make the best choice. Always follow the instructions in the manual for correct use.
SR… A, B and C
The SR certification on work shoes tells you how good the grip of the outer sole is. It is tested on different surfaces and with various liquids.
Work shoes with SRA certification provide slip resistance on a ceramic tile floor with lauryl sulphate.
Safety shoes with SRB certification provide slip resistance on a steel surface with glycerol.
Work shoes with SRC certification combine the slip resistance of SRA and SRB. This safety footwear therefore offers the highest slip resistance.
Choose work shoes with the right anti-slip sole for your task. Always protect yourself as well as possible. This way you will not only work safely, but also better and more comfortably.
- Always work safely, including on smooth surfaces
- Take the possible risks into account and use maximum protection
- Always work comfortably and safely
- Tip: Be sure to remember gloves, face mask and safety glasses
- Tip: Find the product you need in your nearest building supply store or garden centre.