Tips & Tricks
- Secure your bucket to your ladder. Then, you won’t have to balance high up with equipment in your hands.
- Sand with a sanding block instead of sandpaper, if possible. This ensures more even results.
- Use a knee pad or folded blanket to kneel comfortably.
- Attach a chin strap to your helmet so it cannot fall off.
- Make sure you ventilate the room sufficiently.
- Always work safely on a ladder. Call someone before you climb a high ladder.
- Watch your posture and stretch from time to time to avoid back pain.
- Need a ladder? Ask someone to hold it for you.